It’s been a long journey but we’re close to achieving what we’ve set out to do.
We can and are accepting inventory list’s and will begin to start openly those inventories very soon. No rush right?!, I mean these parts have been laying around for an average of 33-42 months! No Fees will be billed until you agree to the list we create with your data.
LOGIN: No accounts have been set up as yet, but feel free, or better yet, please, check out the following pages.
1. FAQ : Frequently asked Questions. Learn a little bit about how this is going to work and why.
2. Uploads : Here is where you can upload your complete and full list via file transfer. Usually Excel format, CSV or any worksheet will do. You can also Email inventory files to email@example.com
3. Contact Us : From here we encourage your contact so we can add you to a list of dealers that we can follow up with and answer questions you might have and keep you informed.
4. Pricing : Here is an explanation of tier level pricing for the uploaded list’s once published. (similar to Amazon because we copied it!) Note that NOBODY is charged anything for uploading list’s and having it parsed and minimized. Item listing prices are as inexpensive as $0.0058 a line item per month. Fifteen (15) line items are free no matter what their value.
5.Parts Request : Here is where we’ll take notes on the parts you need to find that are not listed in out database. Once we find that part, and notify you we have it then you can proceed. Note: This is NOT a commitment to buy the part, your just letting us know your looking for it.
Remember, we’ll still have all the parts list you sent, not just the ones you decided to list!
6. Register ; With this form, we’ll take the information necessary to set up your dealer account, taking the time to insure verification. It’s intended to be transactions between dealers only so there is a process we’ll follow. Submit your information anytime and we will contact you with further steps.
7. Greenbar Search Entry : Enter ANY three digits of a part number your looking for. Honda middle numbers, “KZ3”. . “WIS” for a Wiseco search, Polaris number beginning with “102” .. such as 1021166-458 Cab Frame are examples. There is only about 600 part numbers listed, so it’s just DEMO functionality for now.
Thank you again, look forward to hearing from you and getting you on the list !